Have your AI Assistant reach out to your marketing leads through Saleswhale campaigns! Here’s a quick look at how to create and launch ongoing conversations that help you to engage your leads at scale and qualify high-quality leads for your sales team
On this page:
- Create a campaign
- Design AI Conversation Flow
- Enroll your leads
- Schedule your campaign
- Review and Launch
Create an AI campaign for your AI so they can start engaging your leads, reply back and forth, and qualify high intent leads for your sales team.
- You’ll need to connect an email inbox before you can launch a campaign
- You’ll need to add at least one Sales Rep before you can launch a campaign. If you are looking to launch a test campaign, you can add your own email as a sales rep
Create A Campaign
Head to Campaigns, and click Create New Campaign.
Select a Playbook from your Playbook Library, which will provide a suitable template for you to start with. Alternatively, click Create From Scratch to create an entirely new conversation flow for your AI Assistant.
Not sure which Playbook to start with? Find information on some of our most popular ones here!
Add a unique name for your campaign, and follow the 4-step process.
Design AI Conversation Flow
Click on Customise AI Conversation Flow to edit and finalize the messaging for the multiple scenarios that your AI will handle automatically when your leads reply.
If you have any empty scenarios or emails that require your attention, you will see this warning:
Read more on how you can design your AI’s Conversation Flow here.
Enroll your leads
Choose the leads for your campaign. You can enroll a list of your leads in three ways:
- Enroll leads from a CSV Import
- Enroll leads from an integration with your CRM
- Enroll leads already inside your Saleswhale database
You can find the detailed steps to enroll your leads here.
At this point, you can also identify segments of leads that you do not want your AI Assistant to reach out to, through the Suppression List feature. Leads previously marked as Do Not Contact by your AI Assistant and Bounced leads are automatically suppressed. Optional segments that you can choose to suppress are:
- Leads interacted within last 6 months: leads who have had a conversation with your AI Assistant in the last 6 months
- Leads interacted within last 3 months: leads who have had a conversation with your AI Assistant in the last 3 months
- Leads interacted within last 1 month: leads who have had a conversation with your AI Assistant in the last 1 month
- Leads not interested in last conversation: leads who replied saying they are not interested in your AI Assistant’s latest conversation with them
- Previously qualified leads: leads who were qualified in your AI Assistant’s latest conversation with them
You can also add your own email or domain list, and they will appear under Optional Suppression Lists.
When selected, your AI Assistant will not reach out to leads that fall within these Suppression Lists for your campaign.
Schedule your campaign
You can choose the start date/time and end date/time for your campaign for your AI Assistant to follow when sending out and replying emails.
Note that your AI Assistant sends emails between 8am - 5pm on weekdays, and in the timezone that you set for your AI Assistant. You should set the timezone in accordance to your leads’ region so that your AI Assistant will send emails in your leads’ working hours.
Review and Launch
After you have completed the above steps, you are ready to launch your campaign! If there are any missing requirements for your campaigns, you will see them at this section.
If there are leads in your list that are suppressed, you will also see a summary of them here.
Once ready, click Launch Campaign and your AI Assistant will begin scheduling emails to be sent to your leads!