In this guide:
- Benefits of adding more data using Lead Custom Fields
- How to add more data to your leads using Lead Custom Fields
- Customize email conversations using Lead Custom Fields
Benefits of adding more data using Lead Custom Fields
There are 3 main benefits of using Custom Fields:
- You can store more data for your marketing leads beyond Saleswhale default fields. This helps with the advanced data filter or reporting.
- If you are using CRM integration, you can map more fields from your CRM, for example, Salesforce, to Saleswhale.
- You can personalize your AI's email conversations further using custom fields as merge tags.
How to add more data to your leads using Lead Custom Fields
You can add additional data for your leads using Saleswhale Lead Custom Fields.
Select "Add Custom Field." You will be able to add more fields to store your lead's additional data.
After you add a custom field for your lead, you can see them in the Custom Information in each of your Lead details.
You will then be able to update custom fields data from your leads in 3 ways:
- Manually update the data in Leads -> Edit Details
- Mass update your leads data using CSV import
- Mass update your leads data using CRM integration with Saleswhale
If you are using Salesforce integration with Saleswhale, you will be able to map additional fields from Salesforce with custom fields added for your leads. Saleswhale will use the mapping to sync data back and forth between 2 systems.
Customize email conversations using Lead Custom Fields
Once you have added a custom field for your lead, you can use them as Merge Tags to personalize the AI's email conversations.
Note: Not all custom fields need to be used in Topics. Some people import custom fields solely for reporting purposes.