Personalizing your email messaging is a tried-and-true strategy to making sure your emails stand out to your leads. Targeted emails make the sender sound well-researched and understanding of their leads' needs, boosting your campaign's reply and qualification rates.
True personalization, however, goes beyond simply changing the lead's name or company name in your campaign. It requires the sender to think about what their leads care about, and then write the email in a way that elicits the reader's curiosity.
The challenge here is personalizing your email messaging at scale without losing out on work productivity. How do you manage the trade-off between the quality of your email messaging and the time spent writing a single email?
Introducing Dynamic Content
Dynamic Content is a feature that lets you personalize your email messaging at scale using your lead's account and contact-related information.
6sense Conversational Email automatically generates email variations within a single campaign according to the personalization rules that you set within the conversation flow. This means sending hundreds of email variations speaking directly to an account's priorities and needs just by launching one campaign.
Take advantage of this feature to get the best of both worlds – highly-personalized email messaging and time-efficiency in email outreach.
How to Add Dynamic Content to a Campaign
1. Create an AI-powered campaign from the Campaigns page.
2. Enter inputs and generate email messaging using our AI email writer.
3. Click Use emails to apply the AI-generated email messaging to a new campaign.
4. You will be redirected to the introductory email sequence in the Conversation Flow editor. Your AI Blocks will automatically convert into Dynamic Content blocks (i.e., the highlighted phrases in the email).
5. Click on the highlighted Dynamic Content to slide open the Dynamic Content panel, which will display the default messaging selected.
6. Click on Add personalization rule to create a new rule.
7. Add a condition using lead fields and/or 6sense intent keywords. This condition defines a trigger for when the Dynamic Content is applied to the campaign's emails. You can use
or logical operators to make the condition even more granular.
8. Write your personalized messaging (i.e., variation of default messaging) in the text box for the personalization rule.
9. Save your personalization rules and you're good to go!
After launching your campaign, the personalization rules will go into effect. Our platform will automatically cross-check the personalization rules' conditions against your lead's account and contact-related information, then apply the Dynamic Content to your outgoing emails where conditions are met.
Dynamic Content Examples
Default content is "make more sales"
Default content is "Scoop makes it easy for you to get ice cream delivered."
Why can't I set 6sense intent keywords as a condition for my personalization rules?
You will need to connect your Conversational Email instance to the 6sense core platform before you will be able to see and set your 6sense intent keywords as a condition for your personalization rules. Learn more in this support article.
If I have multiple personalization rules with the same condition, how do I know which rule will apply when I launch my campaign?
The personalization rule that is higher up on the list of rules will be applied if a lead meets the rule's condition.
How do I preview the email variations that will be sent out based on the personalization rules?
You can preview the specific email variation that will be sent to a lead in the Conversation Flow's email editor or in the pre-campaign launch preview. Learn more in this support article.