Here is where you can find a list of limitations of the Salesforce Integration. This list will be updated regularly, and issues will be added and removed as they are discovered and resolved. Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all issues we are aware of or working to fix.
- The integration will only import and enroll new Saleswhale Leads. If the Leads were imported before (e.g. via CSV or a previous Auto-Enrollment), they will result in an
import_error. To import and enroll existing Saleswhale Leads, you can export the Leads or Contacts from Salesforce as a CSV file, and import them into Saleswhale.
- The integration cannot import Converted Leads, as Salesforce prevents them from being updated. Instead, import the corresponding Contact records.
- The integration will only record activities to push if has the "Installed" status. If the integration was disconnected, no activities during the disconnected period will be pushed. If you would like to push activities from the disconnected period, please open a support ticket.
- The integration will only push Conversation status updates and Emails to the Main Lead of a Conversation. In the case of a referral, no activities will be pushed to the existing Lead / Contact in Salesforce. The handover to the Sales Rep will still be done via email.
- The integration cannot push Conversation status updates and Emails to Converted Leads, as Salesforce prevents them from being updated.