Saleswhale’s Scheduler enables your AI assistant to suggest meeting times to a qualified lead.
Scheduling a meeting upon qualification ensures that none of your qualified leads slip through the cracks. This will also free up some of your sales rep's time spent scheduling meetings after the lead handover.
How it works
1. Handover email. Once a lead is qualified, your AI assistant's handover email will suggest 2 meeting slots based on the designated sales rep's calendar availability.
Your AI assistant will pick meeting slots within office hours on 2 different days. There will be a minimum notice period of 1 day for sales reps.
2. Pre-bookings. Your AI assistant will pre-book 30-minute meetings on your sales rep's calendar. This function prevents double-booking.
- Go to your topic editor on the Topics page. See Creating a Topic for help.
- Click a Lead is Qualified path.
- Click Insert Meeting Timeslots. This will show you a snippet of the time slots. You can edit the content of your email so the snippet fits naturally into it.
- Click Save Email.
- Publish your topic.
- Connect the topic to your campaign and enroll your leads.
That's it! Any qualified leads in this campaign should receive the Lead Is Qualified email you set, along with the suggested time slots.
Scope & limitations
- The AI assistant will schedule meetings only if the assigned sales rep has connected their calendar. See Connecting your calendar to Saleswhale.
- Any replies by the lead afterward, whether they agree or disagree with the suggested times, will have to be handled by the sales rep.
- There will be 2 pre-bookings regardless of the lead's response. The sales rep will then have to manually approve/cancel the meeting from their calendar.
Scheduler is currently in its beta phase.