In this guide, we will look at how you can:
- Find your leads
- Create a Lead Bookmark
- Export your leads
You can find all the leads in your Saleswhale database in the Leads page:
- Imported leads (via CSV, Salesforce integration or through the API)
- New leads captured and created by your AI Assistant
- Single leads created from within the platform
In the Leads page, you can search a name or email address to locate an individual lead, or use the filters to locate a segment of leads.
Available lead filters include:
- Search: search for a name or email address
- Import Source: filter by the import source of your leads, such as CSV or referral (captured lead)
- Follow Up At: filter by a suitable follow-up date identified by your AI Assistant
- Owner: filter by a specific lead owner, or "No Owner"
- Imported At: filter by a date range or time period which your leads were imported
- Last Interacted At: filter by a date range or time period which your leads last had activity in their email conversation with your AI Assistant, such as an email sent or received
- Do Not Contact: filter by the Do Not Contact status of your leads
- Without Conversations: filter by leads with or without a conversation with your AI Assistant
- Attribute: filter by a custom attribute (created in Customise Assistant)
You can also apply Conversation Filter(s) to locate leads based on their conversations' data.
Creating a Lead Bookmark
You can save your applied filters as a Lead bookmark. To save a Lead bookmark, apply your set of filters and click on "Save New".
You will be prompted to choose a name for your bookmark. When you click on a bookmark under Select Bookmark, the saved set of filters will be automatically applied.
To delete a bookmark, click on the bin icon next to its name.
You can export a segment of leads (and their information) in a CSV file.
After applying your filters, click the checkbox and select "All".
"More Actions" will now appear. Click on it, and select "Export Leads" from the drop-down. You will receive an email with a link to download the CSV file.
Note: If you wish to export all your leads, click on "Actions" at the top right of the page, and select "Export Leads" from the drop-down menu. This will export every single lead in your database.