In this guide, we will look at how you can:
- Find conversations
- Create a Conversation Bookmark
- Export conversation data
You can find all the conversations between your leads and your AI Assistant in the Conversations page:
In the Conversations page, you can search a name or email address to locate an individual lead's conversation(s), or use the filters to locate a segment of conversations.
Available conversation filters include:
- Search: search for a name or email address
- Filter By Campaigns: enable to filter by selected campaigns, or by all campaigns ("with campaigns")
- Select Campaigns: filter by selected campaigns
- Success Metrics: filter by a specific success metric, such as conversations opened or responded
- Status: filter by specific conversation statuses
- Rep Followed Up: filter by conversations with a follow up from a Sales Rep
- Disputed: filter by conversations with a dispute raised
- Handover Rep: filter by the Sales Rep CC-ed into the conversation
- Rejection Reason: filter by rejections reasons
- Started At: filter by a date range or time period which the conversations started
Creating a Conversation Bookmark
You can save your applied filters as a Conversation bookmark. To save a Conversation bookmark, apply your set of filters and click on "Save New".
You will be prompted to choose a name for your bookmark. When you click on a bookmark under Select Bookmark, the saved set of filters will be automatically applied.
To delete a bookmark, click on the bin icon next to its name.
You can export a segment of conversations (and their information such as lead name, handover rep etc.) in a CSV file. Note that at this point, you will not be able to export the email conversation thread.
After applying your filters, click the checkbox and select "All".
"Export Conversations" will now appear. Click on it, and you will receive an email with a link to download the CSV file.
Note: If you wish to export all your conversations, click on "Export Conversations" at the top right of the page.