Your Saleswhale bot will flag certain leads during the lead enrollment process based on Warnings and Errors. This article provides an exhaustive list of the warnings and errors that Saleswhale flags while enrolling leads into a campaign.
Based on the Warning, you can select or deselect whether to enroll leads flagged with a warning based on individual warning categories (see below). This is in contrast to flagged Errors, where no leads with Errors will be enrolled.
- Missing value for merge tag
- Lead has ongoing conversation
- Lead was in current campaign
- Lead was in current topic
- Lead is marked as Do not contact
- Missing value for merge tag without fallback