In this guide, we will look at how to find previously imported leads. All previously imported leads can be found in the “Leads” tab. Click into "Actions" and then "Import History"
The Import History panel will then show you details of each import, including how many in the batch were imported/not imported, and when the import was made.
Common use cases when looking for previously imported leads include:
- Enroll a previously uploaded file into a Campaign
- Enroll existing leads based on set of Filter criteria.
- For example, after running a couple of campaigns across a large number of leads, there could be leads who have not been interacted with by your bot for a while. Using the 'Last Interacted At' filter, you can then target these leads with a campaign set up specifically to re-engage.
- The 'Follow Up At' filter can also be used to find leads that have specified a later time to engage in previous conversations.
- Locate and download unimported leads in order to resolve warnings and errors before reimporting