- Bounced- indicates the conversation could not be started because the lead's email address is invalid
- Human Review - indicates the conversation has gone out of scope of the Topic Template and human involvement is required
- Not Interested - indicates the lead explicitly stated he or she is not interested in furthering the conversation
- Pending Bot Reply - indicates an ongoing conversation where the lead is awaiting a response from your bot; typically applies to conversations under Human Review
- Pending Lead Reply - indicates an ongoing conversation where the bot is awaiting a response from the lead
- Qualified - indicates the sales and marketing goal of the Topic Template was achieved
- Stopped Responding- indicates the lead replied at least once, but thereafter stopped responding
- Unresponsive - indicates the lead never replied
Stopped Responding are terminal end states of conversations. In these states, the bot has stopped attempting engagement and a new conversation can be initiated with the lead.
Unresponsive, the bot would have sent the final touchpoint of the Main Sequence and waited a couple of days.
Stopped Responding, the bot would have reached the final touchpoint of the relevant Sequence and waited a couple of days.