In this guide we will look at:
- what import rules are, and
- how to view import rules.
What are import rules?
Import rules form a set of constraints that determine which records (Lead or Contact) will be imported from Salesforce into a Saleswhale Campaign.
By default, we will only import leads that do not have a Saleswhale Status or where the Saleswhale Status is "Unsynced." We also only import leads with a first name and an email address.
Our import rules can handle string/boolean comparisons as well as relative time ranges.
Based on the rules above, Saleswhale will only import leads that
- are from the Salesforce Object "Lead"
- from Lead Source "LinkedIn Ads" or "Facebook Ads"
- were cherry picked
- were created within the last 2 days.
How to view import rules
Within a campaign, click on the Settings tab to view import rules.