Saleswhale utilises an OAuth connection to import and push data between both platforms.
Connecting Saleswhale to your Salesforce account allows for a more efficient transfer of leads from Salesforce into your Saleswhale campaigns:
- Manually pull into Saleswhale new Contacts or Leads from Salesforce based on preset criteria
- Push Saleswhale statuses and email activities back into Salesforce Leads or Contacts
- Email Activities: all emails will be prepended with “[Saleswhale][Email][In/Out]”
- Status: Saleswhale terminal statuses will reflect in Salesforce
When setting up your Saleswhale & Salesforce connection for the first time, there will be configuration to be done on your Salesforce. Below are the steps required to connect your Salesforce to Saleswhale.
Steps for Connecting Salesforce to Saleswhale
- Check whether the leads you want to push into Saleswhale are stored as leads or contacts.
- Verify any Salesforce fields to pull into Saleswhale for custom fields and merge tags. Read more about using Salesforce fields as merge tags.
- Confirm that your Salesforce account has the right privileges for setting up and enabling the integration by checking your salesforce user permissions.
- Set up your Saleswhale campaign for your Salesforce leads.
- Add Saleswhale compulsory fields in your Salesforce
- Connect your Salesforce to Saleswhale via OAuth
- Define any new sales reps to Saleswhale Qualified Leads Handoff list
- Configure field mappings and campaign import rules
You are now ready to enroll your Salesforce leads directly into Saleswhale!