Saleswhale Filters are used to narrow down the selection of leads and conversations listed based on a set of attributes.
It is important to align Filters with re-engagement Campaigns and efforts, so that you can have your bot quickly and easily attempt to re-engage a strictly defined set of leads.
Different filters can focus on different:
- Conversation statuses - final status of your bots conversations with leads
- Engagement times - leads based on first or last recorded engagement times
- Previous campaigns - specific Saleswhale campaign participants
- Lead sources - place of origination of leads
There are two types of Filters:
- Lead Filters - Filters based on lead attributes; learn about creating and defining Lead Filters
- Conversation Filters - Filters based on conversation attributes; learn about creating and defining Conversation Filters
Once you have defined a filter, you can bookmark the filter definition for quick and easy access in the future.
You can bookmark two types of Filters:
- Lead Bookmarks - Bookmarked set of leads based on Lead Filters or Conversation Filters
- Conversation Bookmarks - Bookmarked set of conversations based on Conversation Filters
Quick tour of Filters
With Filters, you can: