You can let your Saleswhale bot work on, engage, and qualify inbound leads that come in through your website's webform powered by HubSpot Forms.
- HubSpot Form
- Saleswhale Topic Template (for inbound leads)
- Saleswhale Campaign
- HubSpot custom field "Hubspot ID" (formatted as such; learn how to add custom field columns)
Before you get started, locate:
- Relevant Saleswhale Campaign ID. Learn how to find campaign IDs.
- Your API key. Learn how to find your API key.
Once you have these prepared, log into your Hubspot account and create a new Workflow. (Learn how to set up a workflow in Hubspot.)
The minimum required configuration for the workflow is:
- Enrollment trigger: Contact has filled out Homepage Form. Best practices on how to choose additional HubSpot enrollment triggers.
- Action: Trigger a webhook
Webhook URL: https://engage-api.saleswhale.com/api/leads?campaign_id=[campaign_ID]&token=[API_Key]&hubspot=true
By default, the lead's first name, last name, email, company name, and HubSpot ID will be imported into Saleswhale. If the leads owner is sent via the webhook, we will also assign it to the respective Sales Rep (if existing) in Saleswhale, based on the owner's email address.