You can let your Saleswhale bot work on, engage, and qualify inbound leads that come in through your website's webform powered by HubSpot Forms.
- HubSpot Form
- Saleswhale Topic Template (for inbound leads)
- Saleswhale Campaign
- HubSpot custom field "Hubspot ID" (formatted as such; learn how to add custom field columns)
Before you get started, locate:
- Relevant Saleswhale Campaign ID. Learn how to find campaign IDs.
- Your API key. Learn how to find your API key.
Once you have these prepared, log into your Hubspot account and create a new Workflow. (Learn how to set up a workflow in Hubspot.)
The minimum required configuration for the workflow is:
- Enrollment trigger: Contact has filled out Homepage Form. Best practices on how to choose additional HubSpot enrollment triggers.
- Action: Trigger a webhook
Webhook URL: https://engage-api.saleswhale.com/api/leads?campaign_id=[campaign_ID]&token=[API_Key]&hubspot=true
By default, the lead's first name, last name, email, company name, and HubSpot ID will be imported into Saleswhale.