In this guide, we'll look at resolving set up errors during auto enrollment of leads via Salesforce reports:
- Your selected report is not in tabular, summary or matrix format
- Your selected report type is not currently supported
- An unexpected report error occurred
We will also look at the trigger event and provide examples that are most likely to result in each error and recommend actions for you to take.
In the scenario of any error, hard refresh your page as a first step in troubleshooting to ensure your error occurs consistently.
Your selected report is not in tabular, summary or matrix format
Saleswhale is unable to import leads/contacts from a report that are not in a tabular, summary or matrix format. Try creating a report within Salesforce that matches the above criteria or contact your Salesforce administrator for assistance.
Your selected report type is not currently supported
Saleswhale only supports reports that fulfills the following criteria:
- The report selected has either a lead OR contact object
- The report selected does not contain both lead & contact objects
- The report is in the list of currently supported report types
Ensure the following criteria is fulfilled in your report before importing it into Saleswhale or contact your Salesforce administrator for assistance.
An unexpected report error occurred
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further troubleshooting.
Supported Report Types
|Salesforce Report||Type||Primary Object|
|Contacts & Accounts||Default||Contacts|
|Leads with Converted Lead Information||Default||Leads|
|Campaign with Leads||Default||Campaign|
|Leads & Opportunities||Custom||Leads|
|Contacts & Opportunities||Custom||Contacts|