Get familiar with the Saleswhale features and best practices that will help you build successful campaigns.
Find common use cases and suggested time frames for outreach. We'll also offer a standard template.
- Uploading and Enrolling Leads
- Update existing leads
- Preparing Your Leads for Campaign Enrollment
- Exceeding the lead quota
- Marking leads as "Do Not Contact"
- Types of lead columns
- Overview of Topics
- Creating a Topic Template
- Creating new Sequences and Qualification Rules
- Editing Sequence Touchpoints and messaging
- Preview your Messages and Touchpoints
- Adding images to touchpoints
- Understanding conversation statuses
- Overview of Conversations
- Conversations Best Practices
- Exporting conversations
- Saving, editing, and deleting Conversation Bookmarks
- Filtering Conversations
- Reply as Bot: Adding, deleting, and changing recipients
- Overview of Human Review
- Human Review Task Types
- Human Review Task Statuses
- Handling Human Review Tasks
- Turning on Human Review reply notifications
- Overview of Saleswhale and Salesforce Connection
- Using Salesforce Fields as Merge Tags
- Salesforce User Permissions Required
- Adding Saleswhale Custom Fields to Salesforce
- Connecting Salesforce to Saleswhale via OAuth
- What are Field Mappings?
- Why is my CSV upload failing?
- Is there a list of what my bot can and can't do?
- Can my bot re-engage any lead?
- What happens when I reply to a lead from the email client?
- What happens to out-of-office replies to my bot?
- What if my lead replies using a new email subject or thread?