Get familiar with the Saleswhale features and best practices that will help you build successful campaigns.
Whether it's enrolling, tracking, or exporting your leads, Saleswhale has you covered.
- Onboarding your bot
- Understanding Filters
- Creating your bots persona FAQs
- Make your bot friendly
- Lead Reply Detection and Response
- Saleswhale for sales reps
- Uploading and Enrolling Leads
- Marking leads as "Do Not Contact"
- Types of lead columns
- Verifying your leads before enrollment
- Assigning and handling lead ownership
- Updating Lead Owner
- Overview of Topics
- Editing Sequence Touchpoints and messaging
- Creating new Sequences and Qualification Rules
- Creating a Topic Template
- Adding images to touchpoints
- Image Best Practices
- Reply as Bot: Adding, deleting, and changing recipients
- Overview of Human Review
- Human Review Task Types
- Human Review Task Statuses
- Handling Human Review Tasks
- Turning on Human Review reply notifications
- Saleswhale & Salesforce Connection Overview
- Adding Saleswhale Custom Fields to Salesforce
- What are Field Mappings?
- View Saleswhale Data in Salesforce
- Using Salesforce Fields as Merge Tags
- Understanding Import Rules
- What can I expect from my bot?
- Why is my CSV upload failing?
- Is there a list of what my bot can and can't do?
- Can my bot re-engage any lead?
- What happens when I reply to a lead from the email client?
- What happens to out-of-office replies to my bot?