Get familiar with the Saleswhale features and best practices that will help you build successful campaigns.
Find common use cases and suggested time frames for outreach. We'll also offer a standard template.
- Update existing leads
- Locating imported leads
- Exceeding the lead quota
- Types of lead columns
- Assigning and handling lead ownership
- Updating Lead Owner
- Overview of Topics
- Creating a Topic Template
- Creating new Sequences and Qualification Rules
- Editing Sequence Touchpoints and messaging
- Preview your Messages and Touchpoints
- Adding images to touchpoints
- Understanding conversation statuses
- Overview of Conversations
- Best Practices for crafting a good Campaign
- Referral of a new person into a conversation
- Editing Your Referral Conversation
- Filtering Leads Based On "Point of Contact"
- Overview of Human Review
- Setting the Human Review owner
- Human Review Task Types
- Human Review Task Statuses
- Handling Human Review Tasks
- Intervening conversations as the bot
- Overview of Saleswhale and Salesforce Connection
- Salesforce import and enrollment error - what's next?
- Salesforce integration log overview
- Salesforce integration log errors
- Using Salesforce Fields as Merge Tags
- Salesforce User Permissions Required
- Why is my CSV upload failing?
- Is there a list of what my bot can and can't do?
- Scenarios, and how your bot responds
- Can my bot re-engage any lead?
- What happens when I reply to a lead from the email client?
- What happens to out-of-office replies to my bot?