In this guide, we will look at how to handle and complete Human Review Tasks.
Handling a Human Review task
Whenever your AI Assistant mark's a conversation as Human Review, the Human Review Owner will receive an email notification.
Any team member can access the Human Review tasks anytime by clicking the "tick" on the top right-hand corner of the platform.
On the Human Review page, you will see the list of Actionable Human Review Tasks under the "Actionable" tab.
Clicking on a Human Review conversation will bring you to that lead's conversation page. On this page, you can action on the Human Review task through one of three options: Reply As Bot, Assign, or Discard.
Reply As Bot
Clicking "Reply As Bot" will bring you to the message editor, where you can type a reply to send on your AI Assistant's behalf. In this editor, you will also be able to:
- Add people to CC, including the lead owner
- Schedule the send time for "Immediately", or "Business Hours"
- Format your email (bold, italicise, hyperlink etc.)
- Add attachments
- Add and schedule follow-up emails that will be sent if the lead does not reply the first email
Note: By default, the Human Review Owner will only receive an email notification when there is a new Human Review Task. If you wish to receive notifications when a lead replies to a Human Review reply, please inform us by emailing your request to email@example.com.
Clicking on "Assign" will bring up a prompt for you to decide on who it should be assigned to - the current lead's owner (if any), or another Sales Rep.
Assigning a Human Review task will forward the email conversation to the selected Sales Rep. The Sales Rep will receive two separate emails: i) the email conversation between your AI Assistant and the lead; and ii) an email notification from Saleswhale informing them that they have been assigned this Human Review task.
Clicking on "Discard" will mark the Human Review conversation as Not Interested.
Completing a Human Review Task
When you Reply As Bot or Assign a Human Review conversation, you should return to the Human Review task to Complete it by updating the conversation's status to Qualified, Not Interested, Stopped Responding or Canceled. This status will be reflected in your campaign's metrics.
You can find the Complete button on the Human Review conversation's page;
Or by clicking the conversation's three dots from the Human Review page.
Clicking "Complete" will bring up a prompt to select the status of the conversation. You can select (and update) this status anytime by clicking the "Complete" button.
Note that if your human review task is complete with the "Qualified" status, you will be required to select a handover sales rep.
When you Reply As Bot, you will be prompted as well to "complete" the conversation when the reply is sent.
Human Review Page Tabs
Apart from the Actionable tab, there are also other tabs for your Human Review tasks, depending on their progress. These tabs will help you to organize and locate your Human Review conversations.
- Actionable: Human Review conversations pending action
- Replied As Bot: Human Review conversations which are ongoing, and where a reply has been sent on the AI Assistant's behalf
- Assigned: Human Review conversations that have been assigned (forwarded) to your Sale Reps
- Completed: Human Review conversations that have been Completed, and have either Qualified, Not Interested, Stopped Responding or Cancelled statuses selected
- Discarded: Human Review conversations which are discarded